- Delivery of coaching sessions will be via video call on Skype or similar application, or failing that, via audio call.
- Each coaching session is 30 minutes. A 45-minute call will count as 1.5 sessions and a 60-minute call will count as two sessions.
- Coaching will be provided by Adrian Corbett or by an appropriate alternative selected by Gut Geek Ltd
- If you miss your scheduled session for any reason without giving 24 hours notice, the call will be considered a completed session and will not be replaced.
- If you are late in joining your scheduled session, the session will end at its originally scheduled time, irrespective of the length of the session, and will be considered a completed session.
- Delivery of courses will be via a combination of methods, including but not limited to online and downloadable materials, video, pdf’s, webinars and/or coaching sessions.
Refunds and Cancellations
- Coaching packages are available for a minimum of 3 sessions. Prices are available on request.
- Coaching can be cancelled at any time but no refunds are available.
- Refunds may from time to time be available for courses, in certain circumstances. Details will be provided at the time at the time of offer.
- Any dispute arising in relation to the provision of coaching or courses will be subject to the laws of England and Wales and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.